Friday, August 20, 2010

Adult Men: How do you flirt?

I don't want to read another article in a magazine about this, I want to hear it straight from your lips.





What do you catch yourself doing when you're really interested in a woman? Do you have any signature ';moves?';





It's so hard to figure out whether the fact that he smacks me with the remote control is a flirty move or whether he lifts his shirt and rubs his stomach is a flirty move?





What kind of things do you do?Adult Men: How do you flirt?
There is no signature moves.


Because there is no single method that works with all of them.





Each woman is different, so much of it is invented on the fly.


The basic line is to feel whether the female feels comfortable with my company, does she have a sense of humor to laugh, does she feel relaxed to talk for more than 2 minutes, does she move away as you draw near....essentially do a set of stimuli to see how she responds in different situations.





After meeting, is it I that kissed her, or did we kiss?


Did I hug her, or did we hug?





Your guy lifting his shirt up to rub his belly is more like trying to get his dinner digested. Not sexy, more like inappropriate unless that is his signature move...strange one if you ask me.Adult Men: How do you flirt?
My way of flirting with women, (and I do that a lot ;-) -- TEASE!





Teasing, using a lot of cocky-funny humor works.





And I know you said you didn't want to read another article, but I had to put in a link. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment