Monday, August 16, 2010

SERIOUS Q FOR MEN ONLY. Have you ever felt like..?

You were being used for sex and you wouldn鈥檛 like it?





Let's say, a young, pretty, attractive girl looking for a fling. You like her and care about her. You and her got involved romantically and sexually. She made it clear to you that she didn't want a serious committed relationship cuz she hasn't over her ex.


She is like your best friend. Not only, sex you have with her but she's a good listener, she's always willing to help you out. You both have great conversation together, she's smart and witty. She never fails to make you laugh. She can stimulate your mind. She's so much fun to be around. She's just a nice girl who is afraid of commitment.


Let's say you're a 40 years old divorce. You are a businessman. You're free and successful.


You care about this girl but sometimes you seem to get jealous if any man flirts with her, texts her etc. Man! She鈥檚 only 25 for God's sake. But she's lovely to you.





What are the possibilities that you want to end it all with her?


You start to avoid her and fake to be mean to her. You get more sensitive. You just want to piss her off, even though you know you care. You want to end it.


Why?





Don鈥檛 tell me you just want to have sex, if so, why would you wanna end?





Yeah. I鈥檓 talking about me and him. He鈥檚 avoiding me now and I鈥檓 falling.


I know we are not meant to be and all I wanna know is how he feels about me? I wanna know why he ends it and doesn鈥檛 even wanna be friends with me as if he want me to be out of his life!


Sometimes I get the feelings that he thinks I鈥檓 using him. I don鈥檛 know. Tell me.





P.s. he鈥檚 a divorce for sure!SERIOUS Q FOR MEN ONLY. Have you ever felt like..?
This is crazy because its pretty much my exact situation! Although Im not 40 (28)





I think I can help you with this.





We started off as friends just like you guys. We laugh, have a great time, just click, if you know what I mean.... Im sure you do.





Anyways,


He wants more. Its that simple.He started a relationship with you before you were ready. He does not want to fall in love with you if you are not ready. He doesnt want to get hurt.... No one does. It is a lot easier to push you away before his feelings grow too strong and you decide you like someone else or youre done ';having fun'; with him. I am sure that you care about him and you say you wouldnt hurt him, but the truth is, you already have to a certain extent and he doesnt want to get hurt any worse.





Ive been thru this. I know exactly how he is feeling. I did pretty much the same thing he did. I tried to end it w/ her. She got very upset and didnt want that. I tried the little games he is playing.





The simple fact is, youre asking him to hide the feelings that he has for you while you try to get over your ex. That isnt really fair to him.





but its not your issue, its HIS... but understand the consequences. He is now dealing with HIS issue the best we he can and that is to keep away from you until he can get over you.





I can promise you, he is thinking about you all the time.





I really hope this helps. If you have more questions, email me.SERIOUS Q FOR MEN ONLY. Have you ever felt like..?
If you are 25 and he's 40, most likely he was using you, not the other way around. You are on just very different levels, age wise.
Sounds like he wanted something more than you could give. So instead of wasting his time trying to get something out of the relationship that was not possible, he decided to end it.





And now you want to complain and whine about it. Think about this. He ends it and you're upset because you don't get what you want. What about what he wanted? It didn't matter as much to you because it was not your priority. You were willing to excuse your way out of relationship responsibility by saying ';I'm only 25.'; When you are willing to respect his wishes as much as your own, you might have a more equal relationship, and you won't find him pushing you away. You don't have to be the same age as him to make a responsible decision. Plenty of people younger than you are perfectly capable. Try growing up.
go solve ur own problems!!
-You told him that you don't want a relationship


-You told him that you are still emotionally attached to your ex


-You have other male ';friends';which seem to enjoy your attention and company.


-You are 25, for ';God's sake';.





Then...GOOD BYE!





What do you expect him to do... to beg for your exclusive attention??? That's what mature adults do, they don't beg where they are not needed or wanted. He is not gonna waste his valuable time, there is plenty more willing women everywhere.





So, you pushed him away because you are inmature and now suffer because he is not eating out of your hand??? You are a piece of work . Live with your options and accept that he's gone for good you so you can take care of your text messages.





Grow up. Honestly.





Good luck
Gosh. Could it be that you've told him he's not got a bat's chance in hell of having a relationship with you? So he's just trying to move on. He obviously wanted more than you're willing to give. He's not acting 40...more like an immature little boy, but his message is clear.





Go find someone who'll give you the schtupping without the drama.
It seems obvious to me that he's fallen, or falling, in love with you. You have made it clear that you don't want a committed relationship, though. So, he's afraid you are going to break his heart. His only hope, to protect his heart, is to get rid of you before you can break it. He's just trying to protect himself emotionally.





PS -- Be nice, because he may not even be consciously aware of why he's acting this way. If you like him, if you care about him, if you don't want to hurt him horribly deeply, and if you're sure you can't commit to him, then you should probably go ahead and break this off.
Same question as last time鈥?call the dude鈥?it鈥檚 the only way to find out.
Nice catch for him. He is lucky.
I think that since you have said you don't want a relationship and he is feeling like he does, he is trying to distance himself from you before he falls in love with someone who doesn't want a relationship. If he doesn't see you it will make it easier for him to get over you. I have been the guy in that kind of ';relationship'; and when I fell in love with a girl I knew did not want me, I had to get away from her to move on with my life. I tried not to be mean. Are you by any chance changing your mind about wanting a relationship with him after all? If so you need yo let him know. I could never have been friends with this girl I knew because the desire would get in the way and I would be afraid of getting hurt again.
Again...find someone a bit closer to your own age. There is a generation of difference between 25 and 40. Trust me, I'm 38 and I can't understand a darn thing about these tatooed, body pierced, hip-hop listening teeny boppers. They are like alien lifeforms to me.
He's afraid. Afraid of getting back into a serious relationship, afraid of your interest in others, afraid that if he makes a committment all the fun is over.





The ball is in his court. Play it cool. He'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment