Friday, August 20, 2010

Why do older men think its ok to flirt with teens?

I'm 16 and I get all these creepy 30 year old men hitting on me. I know its just flirting, but i'm pretty sure they wanna do me. I don't dress like a slut. :/ it happens to my friends too. I'm all for older guys, but not 30 year olds. Creepers. How can i get them to stop? its not flattering.Why do older men think its ok to flirt with teens?
the same reason 16 year old boys think it's oK to flirt with you. they just wanna do you, tooWhy do older men think its ok to flirt with teens?
Act like a little kid? Stop growing up. Don't turn into a woman. Guys are attracted to young, attractive females.





Scientifically, straight males are naturally attracted to females of breeding age when they become women.





Also, teens should stop flirting with older men so much. It makes them do stupid things.
I found out at an early age that If you tell them something along the lines Of ( Aww, that's so funny,You remind me Of My dad,) Or better yet (grandpa) they will leave you alone...
because younger girls are dumber and easier.
Because they are pervs lol
  • Can humans catch giardia from dogs
  • house call
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment