Friday, August 20, 2010

Why is it so easy for you men online to flirt with so many women....?

yet claim to only care about one of them? How should I view a man that tries to be a ladies man all the time with all women, yet he wants one person to feel like his attention towards her is unique?? Is it really? Or is he just playing??Why is it so easy for you men online to flirt with so many women....?
We'll first things first.





realize a bunch of these tricks might be flirting with him. not vice-versa. of course if he is flirting back you have reason to be upset.





in my profile info I state ';I have a girlfriend'; yet so many girls leave flirty messages or will IM me. but I dont even give them so much as a responce. maybe a thumbs up...if they're lucky.





another thing.... theres nothing impressive about being an online pimp.





nothing,.Why is it so easy for you men online to flirt with so many women....?
Playing is fun. I have an internet policy of believing anything that anyone tells me.
He's evil, ignore him, or you'll end up for sale on craigslist like the rest... :S


(the rest, I'm reffering to the rest of the women he flirts with)


Tell me who it is... I must know... :P~
As an online pimp


(and you know it's impressive)


';How you doin', babe?';
Personally I think that it can't be true if he's making EACH of the girls feel unique. I think that person would come off as not only a fake %26amp; a phoney, but a liar. Then again I know exactly what you are talking about so it's really unfair for me to answer. It's kinda nice that you asked this question to see what other people think. It's one thing to flirt online %26amp; make someone feel special, but to tell them all they are the only one they are doing this with is wrong. Only my opinion though....it may be wrong.
Men and women love to flirt and it can be tough sometimes to avoid it even when you are not looking to flirt with anyone. It seems to be a natural instinct in people that when someone begins to show even a subtle interest in you that you instantly turn on the charm and begin flirting with them whether you are spoken for or not. Flirting is often seen as harmless but isn鈥檛 that it all starts normally :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment