Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm insecure with people flirting with me, I need advice.?

Recently, i've lost a large amount of weight, and afterwards people have been approaching me more. Men included. I'm flattered by the whistles and such, but two men walked up to me today when I was outside of my home, in the dark. Basically flirting with me. I quickly moved inside and told them to go to hell afterwards - Only to get scolded my by parents (I'm 15. 25+ old men flirting with me. Yeah, gross, I know.)





For someone in a vulnerable situation like that, how should I act? I know I should ignore them, but it's difficult when they're in front of me and my instinct has always been to lash out and fight back.I'm insecure with people flirting with me, I need advice.?
Reanna, Ill tell you something, when I was 15 I got a lotta looks because I was a really good looking guy back then. I had half the cheerleading squad flirting with me and I was blown away becuase I had always thought I was too skinny, and I never thought I was particularly special. I'm much older now and will tell you that striking out against these older men could be dangerous because you really don't know them or what they REALLY have in mind besides something sexual. If they touch you in an inappropriate way and are trying to molest you, go for the eyes or scrotum (nuts), even if it's someone you know. I say this because I was molested (felt-up) by an uncle once and it scarred me for some 30 years until I remebered the repressed memory of his big firemens body grinding up against my backside as I was standing at a sink at my aunts house. But don't strike out at just anyone because you don't want their attention. That could give rise to real hostility and violence. Just say ';no thanks'; and walk away if you can and you feel afreaid, to any unwanted attention. As far as thats concerened,most boys your age really want sex, and possibly a sexual relationship with friendship, or else they just want to be freinds. Go with those guys that want to take their time to get to know you, over months of time before you decide to do anything sexual. And please remember to not have sex within two weeks before your period and please remember to use protection. The last thing you want to do is to get pregnant before you finish your schooling or catch an STD. And one more thing, GO TO COLLEGE! you will earn more money in then long run, have more job security, and you will be better respected with a college degree. You can take out school loans at the worst and pay that back over 20-30 years time with affordable payments, ecspecially if you consolidate. Lastly,you should ask an older sister or cousin if you cant talk to your mom about this. God Bless you.


Sincerely jdvsp1d@yahoo.comI'm insecure with people flirting with me, I need advice.?
Your welcome kiddo. Sorry I didnt exactly anser your question but I hope you realized something about you.

Report Abuse



Just don't go out in the dark at night and if strange people approach you during the day, keep your head down so they know you don't want to chat and keep walking.


That or just say you don't have time to talk right now.
I say enjoy the flirting. It's always nice to feel sexy! But be warned, most gusy are just trying to get into your pants. Enjoy the attention, but remain unattainable (this actually makes guys even MORE attracted to you)





I used to be thin and very popular. Then I gained weight. Alot of those guys that were my 'friends' seemed to disappear. A little part of me is afraid of losing the weight now becuase as long as I'm overweight, I know who my true friends are. I know that's strange ... but it's how I feel.





I don't know why you're lashing out, though. What is there is lash out about?
Ughh I hate when that happens. Old guys whistling and calling me things like ';baby'; or ';momma.'; I'm 16. I just ignore them and walk by fast and far enough so they can't grab me or anything. If they make you mad, feel free to fight back and say things. My friends also tell them to go to hell or the F-word.
get some pepper spray. i'm actually serious. if older guys are hitting on you, who by the way are probably much stronger than you, you need some form of protection just in case they are psychos. if you don't have anything to protect yourself run as fast as you can and make sure you never go to a remote area alone. always have someone with you where there aren't a lot of people around. if you're in a fairly crowded place, people will hear you if you need help. but i don't think it seems to be that serious, right? anyway, i for one think your parents were wrong---definitely lash out if you need to.
YES ,NO DOUBT U R VERY BEAUTIFUL THAT IS THE REASON THERE ARE MANY MEN AROUND U


FIRST OF ALL U USE SOME OILY MAKE UP SO THAT U DO NT LOOK MUCH BEAUTIFUL, ANOTHER THING IS THAT U MUST CONTROLL


UR ANGER.I BELEAVE U R VERY ANGRY PERSON SECONDLY BETTER GO OUT WITH UR ELDERS WHEN U GO OUT


ORELSE SOME GOOD FRIENDS(BOYS) WITH U THEN U CAN BE MUCH SAFE%26amp; TRY TO BE A BIT TALKTIVE SO THAT YOU R NOT MUCH CONCERN WITH WHO IS DOING WHAT
hey go for the best one u can trust for long term





and try out all the situations creating for that one





okey


hope u will be achiving ur gole soon
Well flirting is meant to be fun


If older guys creep you out, just give out negative body langage
Dont say anything to them....walk run away as fast as you can.........flirting back might get you raped...%26amp; saying something negative might also!

No comments:

Post a Comment