Friday, August 20, 2010

How should I fight the temptation to cheat?

I'm in a relationship and lately I find myself attracted to the gorgeous younger men who flirt with me at school. I haven't done anything wrong, but the temptation is always there. There is one particular guy who I've always thought was really appealing. Yesterday, he approached me, talked to me, and sat near me in class. He is really sexy. There are also three others in that class who have approached me...all really handsome. I love my bf, but how do I keep fighting temptation?How should I fight the temptation to cheat?



always remember cheating = REGRET





straighten up and smarten up! temptations are everywhere it's a matter of how you keep that self-control, dignity, self respect and respect most especially to your boyfriend. just stay away from those guys or just keep it casual.How should I fight the temptation to cheat?
If you're in a strong, trusting relationship, and he's holding up his end of the deal, then that should be well enough, since it is well known that to have a guy who doesn't do the cheating is well worth holding on to. Especially if you can see the relationship going somewhere towards marriage in any near future. So many modern so-called relationships are merely a little more than being a ';steady date'; these days because sex enters into the equation so easy and early that it makes it hard on people to really stay true because they may get to wondering if they did the right thing by getting into that situation so quickly. It can make the head swim a bit and wonder if you did the right thing by committing to a relationship so soon.
If you are that tempted, then maybe you shouldn't be in a relationship. Maybe you are still too immature and selfish to be in one, or maybe you just don't really want to be in one. In any case, set your boyfriend free because it sounds to me like you really want to spread yourself around. How do you know that your boyfriend hasn't also been approached by other women and was strong enough to tell them no that he was in a committed relationship? If you are truly in love, there are no other temptations. A true, real, independent, confident woman would be able to control herself if she really didn't want to cheat. We live in a society where the low class, unacceptable behavior has become the accepted and the norm. I believe it is about time that we started raising our standards again instead of staying a society of low class, no class, sorry a** es.


If you don't want to be faithful, cut him lose. If it was meant to be, you will find your way back to him one day...if he'll have you.
Honestly the only way to fight the temptation is actually to stay away from those handsome man....since we know that is impossible since you are in school....I advise would be to stay focus on your school work, and when your mine start to wondering to other guys...think about your boyfriend....all good times you had, or just how much you love him....if necessary carry picture of him so that you can look at...or at those moments when you are wondering, bring your self back by texting him..
I know exactly how you feel. I'm in love with my bf, but when I started my new job I crushed on a guy. We started to talk and then we kissed. I confided in my roommate but she went behind my back and told my bf. We broke-up and took time, talked about it and are together again. But dont risk hurting him if you really care. It's not worth it and you feel horrible. I made him cry..plus, in the long run, those other guys probably cant make you feel like he makes you feel. Always think about him when you get those feelings. Be strong and the best of luck!
If you're always tempted to cheat on him, maybe he isn't the right one for you. When I was with my ex I still noticed other guys. With my current boyfriend I can honestly say that there is *nothing* another guy could do for me and I don't even think of them that way.





Cheating is stupid and it will only screw things up. If you are in love with your guy, stick with him. If you'd rather be with someone else or play the field, just leave him. It isn't worth the regret and pain.
If the temptation to cheat is that strong and ongoing maybe you should re-evaluate your relationship. But if you find that you really want to pursue any of these other guys, do the decent thing and break off your relationship before you cause more pain than is necessary.
This is really hard to do. Going thru the same thing with a guy at work. Its becoming insane because its hard to keep your mind on your BF when your also attracted to someone else. I dont know how to fix it but i feel ya on this one. Ive been just trying to stay away as much as possible so hopefully it will lessen.
think abt how u would react if ur bf was cheating on u!!!!


he would lose all respect for u and everyone else will too and u will be lonely, so, thinking abt that thought, u should be able to fight the temptation. its not ur fault if u find any guy sexy, but u have to know that u chose ur bf and thus he is the sexiest!!


lol!


anyway,


hope i helped........
don't cheat you and ur boyfriend love each other and u might seriously hurt him by doing that sure at times u may think hes an *** but that does'nt give u the right to cheat and if u did that i promise to u that in the end u are going to miss him like hell and its going to eat you up inside because he never cheated on u
Well here's the thing if you say you love your boyfriend then why would you have any temptations to cheat? Think on how he would feel and what you would do if he did that to you. You don't want to be labeled as a whore.
If you truly love your boyfriend...the temptation wouldn't be there. He would be the most amazing person in your eyes...and nobody in the world could tempt you to cheat. If you're thinking about cheating...do him a favor and break up with him.
Remember that you would be a spineless whore if you did cheat on him and everyone (well...me) would lose any respect for you they have. you'll be throwing away a relationship for a fling which is very stupid.
Um... Obviously you should not cheat. If you want to break things off then do that.


Why would you want to hurt both guys by cheating?


Cheating will hurt both of them and even you
Just keep thinking about you bf and ignore those guys. But it seems like you might not be sure of your bf if other guys are appealing and sexy to you.
Don't fight it just go with it!!!! You only live once. That girl (Niki) who was crazy talking has no clue what she's talking about!!
it's your life girl go f u c k whoever u want and let your bf f u c k whoever he wants



if u really love wit u wouldnt
whenever u see them, just think how sad he would b if u cheated on him. but if there REALLY hot... then i say leave em
Willpower, and common decency.

No comments:

Post a Comment