Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why do straight men think they can flirt with gay men and when it becomes too x-rated they act uncomfortable?

A colleague flirted with me on msn and it was cool and then asked what he would do to me if we had sex. He was extremely graphic and even I was shocked as a gay man. He has told me how attractive I am, likes my smile and says even though he is ';straight'; finds me attractive and I have noticed him staring at my ****. We have even given each other massages, back and I gave him a face massage resulting in him having an erection. He is currently flirting with a female colleague and has a girlfriend who he has sex with but this female colleague is a virgin apparently. Nevertheless, he know says he doesn't know how to act around me since I told him indirectly I fancy him. We haven't spoken in a week but I notice him looking at me and turns away when I look.


I think he is confused as to what he wants and he has had ';gay'; experiences when he was younger. I feel awkward especially when he and the female colleague flirts and I walk into the room. Is this guy gay, bi or just playing games?Why do straight men think they can flirt with gay men and when it becomes too x-rated they act uncomfortable?
straight men will never flirt with gay men. period. end of story.Why do straight men think they can flirt with gay men and when it becomes too x-rated they act uncomfortable?
he probably thinks anything on two legs should fancy him, some guys are like that unfortunately
Maybe he's bisexual but he's afraid to admit it straight men even comfuse me lol. Either you can confront him about it and see what happens like invite him somewhere and have a talk with him about what's going on or just say nothing and not talk to him at all.
Hes gay. His just lives in a glass closet.
This has nothing to do with you personally, the complements and the blowing you off. He's confused, Gay or at least bi is obvious. The girlfriend and woman at work is him trying to invalidate his interest in the same sex.





IMO don't do this guy. It can't turn out good.
Sounds like he is confused, playing games, or desperate for company.


I'm always getting hit on by gay men, I don't know why as I'm straight.


I do enjoy their company though, I find them witty and intelligent, so maybe I give off signals.


However, I'm clear that I'm straight.


He isn't.


The last sentence of your question is the question you need to ask him.


Good lick.





Edit; Err, sorry, good luck.


That really was a typo, promise!
How can he claim to be straight? Bi maybe, gay even but I never met a truly straight man who would 'play games' with a man he knew was gay.
Sounds like he doesn't even know what he is. I think he might be gay but is trying to hide it from everyone else but you put yourself out there and he got scared too bad for him you can find someone better. Honestly i don't think straight men flirt with gay men
He sounds like he's in the closet and afraid to come out. I met a guy once who was extremely attractive, had a girlfriend and went out of his way to seduce me...as soon as I gave in he seduced my best (gay) male friend the next night! Totally mixed up guy...best to avoid this type as they are dangerous in many ways.
If a straight man flirts with a gay man you should question whether that man is really gay himself, no straight man would ever flirt with a gay man, the very thought makes me cringe.
he clearly wants an intimate experience with you. give him time to figure out what to do.
id say hes gay to, hes just afraid to comeout. and he is using hhis girlfriend as a cover up
I don't know guys are funny. lol
Ok, so he flirted with you on MSN and received a back and face massage from you. He checks out your package. You ';indirectly'; told him you were interested and he ';indirectly'; told you that he isn't interested.





First of all - regardless, it obviously just wasn't meant to be.





It's true that he is acting curious and experimenting/messing with you. Still, he is flirting with this female at work and ';wants to be straight.'; That's all that really matters right now. That's who he wants to be.





That's not cool that he didn't handle what you said better. He is obviously insecure about it. He probably thought that he was just messing with you - when you stood up for your feelings and threw it back in his face, he handled it poorly.





I wouldn't worry about it. If this guy can't handle what he dishes out, then that's his problem. If you still want to be his friend, the only thing you can do is just support him in ';whoever he wants to be.'; If he wants to be ';straight'; - great, more power to him. If decides that he wants to be gay, great - more power to him. By just letting it go and allowing him to not feel pressured either way - this will allow him to come to terms with himself and just be whoever he wants to be.
Straight men do not flirt with gay men he may be bisexual
sounds like a bi to me..also a player
Hes very confused, and obviously really likes you, but i would try and steer clear of him untill he makes up his mind about what he wants, other wise he will blame you if anything happens and he feels embarrassed afterwards..........if you do give into him dont expect to much unless he realises its you he really wants, coz he could be just experimenting?????????????
men can be jerks and when they realize that the other man likes them it immediatly get scared but they want to look cool in front of people but they are really insecure with themselves
hey man every straight man is bi-curious but sure as hell does not want people to judge him by that especially the women coz he might lose some just becoz of the curiosity.





the flirting part well straights enjoy it may as well fantasies it.


but they get **** scared when it comes to try it. so don't take it in heart and jus let go
he is a batty boy too, specially if he is letting you touch him!
  • Can humans catch giardia from dogs
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment