Monday, August 16, 2010

Men who flirt w/their women friends, other than their SO can you explain how its harmless and playful only?

nothing too graphic but saying to a woman friend when you see them you say something like ';hey you id love a bite of ya';!


whats the most daring form of flirtation you use? playful words hugs or lil kisses? do you say ';thats ok'; in your mind bc you know yourself %26amp; the woman. and you know she wont take it as serious advances? how does your SO feel when you do this or do they accept you trusting in you regardless of how the other woman takes it. also, were you like this from the beginning of your relationship? if so, does it matter or not?





is it true that it doesnt matter that you dont really mean anything youre just goofying with a friend. or is there a line you shouldnt cross, in playful words? who decides you your SO or how so?Men who flirt w/their women friends, other than their SO can you explain how its harmless and playful only?
I am very fortunate that my boyfriend does not do that. I trust him very much, but that doesn't justify flirting with other girls. I know he'd be hurt if I said stuff like that to other guys, so I appreciate that he respects me and doesn't say stuff like that to other girls. I think there is definitely a line that can be crossed. It can very quickly go from just joking around to flirting.Men who flirt w/their women friends, other than their SO can you explain how its harmless and playful only?
I think it is a line that should not be crossed if one or the other person is committed to another. I believe the saying of I am just teasing is balogna. When one plays with fire they will get burned. I think when these things are said, it is said by a person that wants to see just how far he/she can get with the person they are flirting with.
Playful fun at times reveals an inner desire to know more about a person and results or answers of that playful fun at times stirs other questions and desires. That doesn't mean it's taboo to do it but for anyone that does to realize that often you will find someone else that stirs feelings within you that should be reserved for your SO. Anytime people interact on a more informal level you find out things that at times brings you closer to that person and stirs a greater interest. Can it be totally innocent? Sure but I think also the people need to be on their guard to realize that often times you get drawn into a situation that at times you find hard to control until you are too far in.

No comments:

Post a Comment