Friday, August 20, 2010

Wondering if i should stay with my boyfriend or leave, he is so dis repectful to me?

every time my %26amp;i are out he has to check out every chick in the bar%26amp; leaves me sitting by myself for such a long time, then i find out he's talking to these women. don't you think that is disrepectful? can't he just talk to me and be with me his girlfriend. also found phone numbers so what should i do, even though he says he loves me. i'm so confused he's been doing this for a long time. should i start looking at other men %26amp;flirt with them? leave my b/f sitting by himself for a change or should i finnd a man who knows how to treat a women? i need advice now thank youWondering if i should stay with my boyfriend or leave, he is so dis repectful to me?
I say you leave him. You don't want to go and do the same thing to him. Move on. Theres plenty more fish in the sea.Wondering if i should stay with my boyfriend or leave, he is so dis repectful to me?
This is totally disrespectful. When you go out with your boyfriend he is supposed to pay attention to you not other women. Definitely move on from this relationship. He is not worth it. Good Luck!
if he loved u he wouldnt do this 2 u. i say either break up wit him or pull the same and c how he likes it. either break up or get even.
I didn't even have to read the whole, thing...the first sentence was enough. Yes, that's disrespectful!! Why would you let someone do that to you and make you feel this way? It's not right and I would say it's time work on your confidence level and move on.
Looking and flirting with other men isn't going to help anything...it isn't like this would change your boyfriend's behavior, or the fact that he has been disrespectful to you. Sure, he may get jealous but think about it...do you really think this will CHANGE anything? Probably not. And I think you already know that. I'll bet there are other things he does that you haven't mentioned here that are also signs of disrespect towards you.





So it is up to you on whether or not to stay with a guy who has no problem with disrespect toward you.
If you don't dump that prick..I will kick your *** LOL
do the same to him... Get a guy, kiss him in front of him and say: ';Err... sorry i met someone... can't be with you anymore. C' ya'; after that just dump the random guy you found...
Tell him how you feel about what he's doing, if he's not too thick to realize it by himself. Then if he still refuses to change, then leave him.
first play the same games with him. let him see how it feels. if he says anything tell him he better stop or he will be replaced. and if he doesn't stop, leave him.

No comments:

Post a Comment