Friday, August 20, 2010

Why are man so shameless?

I have had married man flirt with me in front of their wives before 0o as well as their children in tow at my workplace,





Had them stare at me, while I WAS working, and one muslim man was even bold enough to say in his accent, he was ******** %26gt; dont care to spell out his culture





and said. hey baby, 0o, and then start preaching to me about how nice it is we are muslims, o0


what the...





why are they so shameless?Why are man so shameless?
LOLZ ...


Your Questions today give me the feeling that You have had a fight or something with few men .... :)


Why are men so shameless???????????


Not all ... some





***I have had married man flirt with me in front of their wives before 0o as well as their children in tow at my workplace, ***





o.O ... X(





***Had them stare at me, while I WAS working, and one muslim man was even bold enough to say in his accent, he was ******** %26gt; dont care to spell out his culture***





OOH NOW I GET IT ... THAT IS WHY YOU ARE ANGRY AT MEN TODAY ...


I DO NOT OBJECT TO YOU NOW ... GO AHEAD...





***and said. hey baby, 0o, and then start preaching to me about how nice it is we are muslims, o0


what the...





why are they so shameless?***





Are you joking me ???


:( ... That man ... he took down all ';MANkind'; to shame ...


:(





LOLZ ... you really have funny people around you ...


I could never have lived up as a girl ...


Thank Allah i am a Boy


On no Soul does Allah place a burden greater than it has strength to bear...Why are man so shameless?
Throw something at them!


HAHA my goodness!


Hot coffee or tea in thier lap is good start.





If I was woman and men did that to me I would go up to them and whisper in their ear ';YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS!';
It is about hormones, women can be shameless too.


Stop being so ignorant, idiots.
Most men are perv's...


i get guys flirting all the time but ignore them coz they are cheap shyte..


but there are diamonds out there but are hard to find..ive found mine (alhamduallah)


he's a very respectful guy..
well why don't you ask why women are so spineless first that they let their husbands flirt with other women and don't say anything. Why didn't u give them a peice of ur mind?
asian guys won't disrespect you like that, hit it up with one and you will be surprise
Women are more shameless than man.





Its a fact.
So you're a feminist. Isn't that cute....
DO NOT GENERALIZE!





what if i started doing the same thing to women by saying stuff like:





why are women so flamboyant of their beauty and showy ......... blah blah blah.........








Men are NOT shameless.





the society is.





How did it come to be so? this is a better question that needs answering and deeper understanding.





AnS: Indoctrinism.





The more you tread away from the path laid out in the Holy scriptures, the more will you fall into the deciet of this world aka dunya.





Be your own example. That is what my advice is to you.





Adorn yourself in the similar attire that was once the way of the Holy Prohets wives (may Allah have mercy on their souls).





The world is full of fitnah i.e. falsehood.





To fight is , means you 'struggle in the way of Allah',


in other words, you are compelled to do Jihad.





I, have personally trained my eyes to lower their gaze onto the floor whenever i notice females from the opposte sex near me.





queer, right? =)





Not to me.





cause , if i were to have myself 'brainwashed' the other way round, i would feel humilated to read your question.





and rather would have left an angry retort. why?





because in this truly indoctrinistic world,


no sin is a sin anymore.





i would have stood up to my sin, (in this case flirting), to by my natural right, lol.





do you see my point.





Men wont change. You have to be the change for them.





I will leave you with a good answer from Shiekh Ahmed Deedat:


Answer By Ahmed Deedat-Nature of Men and wisdom - Veil/Hijab


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHW6gCzpd鈥?/a>





some similat stuff i wanted to share :





why hijab?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWsXlBUiz鈥?/a>





Tribute to Marwa Sherbini martyr of Hijab


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T6b5xfj8鈥?/a>





Khalid yasin tells the reason for muslim women to wear hijab:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awkRZxd_v鈥?/a>





Hope you did not get offended in any way.





may Allah guide us all to the rightful path. i.e. Islam.


Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment