Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why do men do this??

My ex fiance would flirt with men (he was bi) and women in front of me and always try to get attention.So i treated him the same way because I showed him nothing but respect through out our whole relationship when it came to other guys, so how come he became mad? I had other exs that would get pissed off once I treated them how they treated me. But my ex fiance would even blame all our problems on me. (I should of known better because before I became the reason his life was so ****** up, everything was his parents fault).





So basically my question is how can ppl live so blindly and not realize a good thing when you have it and not see your own faults. It makes no sense to me.Why do men do this??
Well, your first mistake was to get engaged to a bi sexual. I have nothing against them...but if they can't commit to a gender, how can they commit to one individual? Not everybody is suited to monogamy. But don't take it so personal. interpersonal strife is *never* just one person's fault. Just be glad that you dodged the bullet.... You'll find someone...just don't rush it.Why do men do this??
I always told my children that before you point a finger in the direction of blame. Look at your hand. You have four didgets pointing right back at you.


Love is blind and sometimes it is also deaf and dumb as well.
Not all men do this. And perhaps you should choose men more carefully. At least you did not marry him and he's now your ';ex'; fiance.





And some women behave this way also.
He's bi, so there is one clue that he is not all mentally there. Perversion can make a person think their right, even when they are dead wrong.
All men do not do this! Only dirt bags. Why would you want to be with someone bi? Sounds a little risky. Move on and be glad.
eww. Why would you date someone bi anyway knowing you could very well get a disease? That was your first mistake.
because he took you for granted.
Just because you dated a jerk doesn't mean ';MEN'; do this. Your man did.





Choose more wisely next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment