Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Does making a guy jealous by flirting with other men work?

I like this guy, but he seems indifferent. I have flirted with him, but to no avail. Yesterday, we were hanging out, and I flirted with a few guys in front of him: 7/11 attendant, Ralph's clerk, then my neighbor. He did not show any emotion. Should I give him a hint about my upcoming date with someone else, or just forget it, because he is not interested. How can I make him interested? I feel like I've tried everything.Does making a guy jealous by flirting with other men work?
no no no!! and DO NOT ignore a guy!! The green eyed monster is not something which should be played with!! all ignoring and jelousy scemes drive guys away, not to you!Does making a guy jealous by flirting with other men work?
Ignore him. The majority of guys will come chasing you down when you act like they are not even there. He'll be thinking to himself, ';Wait, one day she is all about me, and the next she isn't paying me any attention!?! I need to find out why she stopped calling, writing, texting, whatever.'; IGNORE HIM!
hehehe he probably thinks youre a slut now, flirting with everyone like that will just give you a bad image and he might take advantage of you and throw you away afterwards, since thats the kind of girl you showed you were.
Tell him how you feel, btw don't always expect guys to make the first move you have to put yourself out there sometimes.
no no no noooooooooo no!!

No comments:

Post a Comment