Friday, August 20, 2010

Why do older men think its ok to flirt with teens?

I'm 16 and I get all these creepy 30 year old men hitting on me. I know its just flirting, but i'm pretty sure they wanna do me. I don't dress like a slut. :/ it happens to my friends too. I'm all for older guys, but not 30 year olds. Creepers. How can i get them to stop? its not flattering.Why do older men think its ok to flirt with teens?
Speaking only for myself, we tend not to think of how old we are, but how old we feel. I am 41, and even though I would never hit on any young girls, especially a 16 year old, I do still look at the pretty ones, just can't help that.Why do older men think its ok to flirt with teens?
iN MANY CASES ITS NOT ABOUT CREEPY ITS AS THEY ARE THE SAME MENTAL AGE AND YOU ARE FUN... WHEN YOU ARE 16-19 you usually have lots of mates to hang out with and have fun all the time, go to parties, kissing is a great thing and people want to amke out and feel close and are openly affectionate and dont care who sees.








Most 30 year olds will be coupled up and boring only staying at home or having boring dinner parties or goign to the boring pub.








Not clubbing and gigging and partying hard.





Some guys are jerks. Many just aint had many girlfriends so kinds teen trapped in adult body as never had a serious realtionship so never grew up.








Also biologically 16-19 is when girls are most fertile and helthiest so have the most baby making potential so come accross sexiest.
they probably don't realize how old you are. when i'm downtown people are always asking me to register to vote-- they're so surprised when they learn i'm 15.





when it happens, just say ';excuse me, but i'm underage';. 99% of the time they'll walk away. the 1% who don't are the real creepers.
';Speaking only for myself, we tend not to think of how old we are, but how old we feel. I am 41, and even though I would never hit on any young girls, especially a 16 year old, I do still look at the pretty ones, just can't help that.'; thats sick. i'm 30 and a guy. I don't even look at anyone under 20. thats nasty. they're perverts.
It really is creepy and uncomfortable. I remember being that age. First I would just say no in a firm way. If they say anything else, tell them you report perverts to the police, can you have their name please? But also, don't be in places where it's isolated or dangerous alone.
Its called pedophilia and it is a very popular sport for men ages 30 and up. They try to see who can get the youngest girl in bed and not go to jail. The winner usually gets a $10 gift certificate for McDonalds or something.
i know its gross!!!


i was at the store today and some guy was taking pics of me because i heard the camera sound go off and i turned around and he had the camera pointed to my side and when i looked at his face he smiled


ugh i swear if i find it online im gonna track him down and kill him


he looked about 25
I get that a lot sometimes too. Ignore them. They're clearly immature and pathetic if they can't get girls there own age. Not all guys are like that. I know guys in there 20s-40s who don't flirt with or look at girls under 20. (:
Look them dead in the eye and say ';You are old enough to be my father and you are creeping me out.'; or ';Why dont you go find a woman your own age to hit on?'; I bet that will stop it!
Men like younger women. I don't know why. I also think it's unappropiate. I mean, if some 70 year old lady came up to me and started hitting on me, I'd be scared!
just tell them you'll call the cops if they don't leave you alone. Also tell them they're creepy for hitting on you. That should do it.
cause they're freaks and think young chicks will fulfill some freaky fantasies they have. just be a ***** tell them to fu*k off and that old saggy balls dont appeal to you....its gross but trust me it works
honey the older u get.. the creepier and the older they will get. trust me.. it will never stop.. that's just men for ya.. lol
ugh tell me about ittt.. i hate walking on the street with a friend and getting honked at. i dont even dress slutty. or getting checked out in the grocery store or swim pool. its real akward..
avoid all contact (eye contact) dont go anywhere by yourself and dont stay out late at night let your parents know stay away from them and let the police know
you cant get them to stop unless you avoid all contact!!! its impossible. just ignore them and tell them youre jailbait... maybe they will back off

No comments:

Post a Comment