Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ok, so in 2007 I went with a number of men, and I have decided on a fresh start for 2008.?

I want to stay away from men for a few months. My question is this: Because I have a high sex drive I enjoy the whole dating thing and am quite a flirt, and have always enjoyed having someone on my mind, or being in love as I am a bit of a day dreamer too lol. How can I stop myself judging men by whether or not I'm gonna go with them, and just turn off this thing inside me?! I always get excited when I start flirting with men, but because it's my nature I don't know how to stop. Help please!! Thanks.Ok, so in 2007 I went with a number of men, and I have decided on a fresh start for 2008.?
If you make rules you will break them!!!





Every time I said ''I'm not going to do so and so'' - I ended up doing it...like someone on a diet telling themselves they are not allowed cake - they will crave cake even more! lol





Just be true to yourself , learn from every experience , don't let people judge you - and you will come out tops in the end - when you are ready





Just be real! ( and enjoy your life )





When you are ready to settle down later on in life you will be glad you enjoyed your freedom etc when young - hard lessons and all!Ok, so in 2007 I went with a number of men, and I have decided on a fresh start for 2008.?
How bout you date and don't have sex with the guy until 3 weeks into the relationship
It's going to be tough because your whole self image is tied to men using you and the high you get from the first part of getting together with each new guy. You are never 'in love'. It's not your nature its a need for all this attention and you need higher goals and this is just a way to skate through your life. the many guys you get read you perfectly and see you as an easy lay, they aren't looking for anything more in you either.

No comments:

Post a Comment