Friday, August 20, 2010

Temptations of a 17 year old.?

My boyfriend is 17. In a couple of days we would have been together for 13 mths. He says he loves me n everything, but he is out of town right now, and last night he came to me with some bullshit. He was like ';this girl was flirting with me, she was all over me.'; In my mind I was thinking, young men flirt with me all the time, what's the big deal and why are you telling me about this. He then explains what happened and my only thought was did you one ever tell her you had a girlfriend. Well, he did tell her, but you know homewrecking hoes don't care. He starts telling me he doesnt know what to do and about TEMPTATION. I'm like WTF that's exactly why he doesnt ever get any, and i dont plan to give him any. i barely let him touch me. He is immature and childish. I love him bu t when it comes to stuff like that i dont know what to think. I wish this had come up sooner, maybe i wouldnt be where i am today. What should I do?? How should I respond??


PS. i'm 16;yes i aready told him off!Temptations of a 17 year old.?
lol you just yelled at a horny guy for being horny. instead of telling him why he needs to control himself because he is with you, you told him why he shouldn't be with you. I would break up with you this instant, and it's not even about the sex, it's about your inability to keep me interested in you because of your lack of compassion to the way I am feeling, feeling as in my hormones in overdrive.





EDIT: I'm an in shock people here are condoning your behavior. It's not always about you. Yes he needs to respect you, but he called you to and told you about these temptations for you to remind him why it is to be with you. You need to cool it, and be happy he called you. I know many other who would out right cheat in this situation. This is something you reward, not punish.Temptations of a 17 year old.?
Sounds to me he was trying to impress on you that other girls can be interested in him in an attempt to get you to be more receptive in the sexual area. Getting you a bit jealous,in his mind, may tempt you into doing something with him. He's being a jerk trying to be coy.
have a nice private chat with him and tell him to calm down his hormones. stop being so outrageously horny and relax. then once hes done with his puberty, since he obviously started very late, then maybe he'll truly love you.
Your 16 and you already spent over a year of your life with one person. Let me explain the concept of dating. You are supposed to date as many people as possible(notice i didn't say have sex) You have to figure out what you like in a person. I guarantee you will like something completely different in 5 years.


P.S. Don't sleep with him.
He is a boy and is immature, but he still wants to wag the dog, with or without you. Don't do anything to keep him. I'm just telling you the why.
Leave the relationship, it is unequal, find your own way to get what you want. Women generally are too dictated to by society to know what they want for themselves. Choose your own path in your own time.





Shay
You should tell him that it doesn't matter if she started flirting first... he flirted back... so it makes him just as guilty!!! what the f*** is wrong with f****** people in this f***** up world?!?!? I f****** swear to f****** everyone..... these f***** people need to get their f***** heads out of the f***** gutters!!!! Can you plz best answer me? Sry bout the f words!!!!:)
WoW! you have been together for a year and you guys have not done anything? Thats so good! I'm proud of you! But here is something that my guy friend told me.They said that if a guy is not getting from you, he will go and get from somebody else. I don't know what else to say.Some guys can be different, but he is telling you that so that if it happens, he can say that he told you. I don't know hun, if you don't want to do it, I would let him go cuz it seems like he really wants it.
i would say that u don't like him doing things like that and if he feels like he is doing nothing wrong he think if he really wants to be with you or not give him time to think about it and ask him for an answer later. if he says he can't stop then dumb him if not try to work it out good luck
tell him to get more mature, and stop being with hoes, or he isn't getting any, or you'll leave him





he should get the hint
key words: stop you little temptations or you wont be getting any of this.
Dump him, he doesn't love you. He does it to make you think you have the ';thing'; every girl wants. You need to move on, he doesn't care about you, he especially implied it with ';temptation';








Good luck, youll find someone who DOES truly care about you!
if he says he doesn't know to handle temptation, then he has already done something, if you are unhappy, leave him, you are still young and have more than enough time in your life to find someone else.
Well, seriously, just be yourself babe! (:


Love is unconditional and i believe that he should love you for who you are, not what you have.


It may be tough, but, the final decision lies with you.


%26amp;i think you did a GOOD job telling him off!
he's dumb. tell him to grow up and realize how lucky he is to have you, even if you don't ';give him any.'; if he can't see that, then leave him.

No comments:

Post a Comment