Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I attract attractive men with my myspace page?

I am attractive, and not a very good flirt. I want some men in my life. What can I do with my MySpace layout to attract some good quality men?How can I attract attractive men with my myspace page?
Do you mean... perverted creeps? Because that's what you're getting with MySpace.How can I attract attractive men with my myspace page?
I don't think you can choose the kind of men you attract. When a woman is attractive. Then she is attractive to virtually all men.





The most attractive part of a woman for any man is her body. Show the guys some of your cleavage. And you will attract some guys.





And then it will be up to you to be selective and choose the right guy.
Ooh ooh, take your shirt off, take a picture of yourself with the camera looking down at your rack!





Uh if you are attractive, you don't need to go the myspace route. Nobody myspaces anymore except bots, pervs and music artists whose managers haven't told them that myspace is a piece of crap.
I'm assuming you mean you want men who will use you? I have yet to know a good guy who uses myspace as a outlet to find woman..If that's the case, just put up ';fck me'; looking pics. Not very hard to attract players..
put hott pics up and stuff. thats what i do. heres my link for an example





myspace.com/benjiNjenna14





hope that helps.
Never do it over the internet
aaaahahaha
......that's just screaming for a rapist
take my advice and jus forget abt that idea.....its seriously calling out for trouble....=D

No comments:

Post a Comment