Friday, August 20, 2010

Men, is flirting a natural way of life for you?

my bf proclaimed in tears his feelings for me that he has fallen in love with me and that he is hoping we will get married. and yes we are both adults. my ? is that he is a little bit of a flirt online. he says its all a game and to relax. but, gets upset when i ask so how is ##### (the girls' names). he tells me i don't ask you about the men in your life and then he names my exs and male friends. and told me he barely talks to them at all. and that i am turning us into an old married couple when i ask to say hi from both of us. i befriended one online and he kind of flipped out said it didn't feel right for his gf to be talking to his friends online. he is very shy in real life as well and has a tendency to stick his foot in his mouth. i know he is not cheating on me because of his religious beliefs to not sleep around and he has practically proposed to me. he is planning our future together. also he refuses to let me be honest and tell him about men hitting on me.Men, is flirting a natural way of life for you?
it's normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment