Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help hot men and hot women answer this question. How would you like someone to approach you?

For the pasted 4 years I was so busy with school and work that I had no time to look or notice if guys liked me. Plus they were shy and I would leave to go to work or something. Today I notice cute men more the bad part is I do not know any one in my area but then again I鈥檓 used to it. I want to a commuter school so I was in the train for long periods of time. At times it was like a part-time job, just getting to one place to the other. ( 10-12 hours a week) I'm starting to open my eyes more however I live in Boston, MA the city known for colleges everywhere. As soon as people are done with school they go back home. So there are a lot of tourists here for school. I finally feel older or the same age as everyone in the city. What kinds of questions can I ask a cute guy to start a conversation with? I haven't practiced too much flirting the men. The men I had to see in my class were ok stuck up and not much of a view. If I was lucky I saw average looking men at least they were not as shallow. Ok I very picky I'm starting to open my eyes more I like men that are handsome or cute. So my question is how would you like someone to approach you? (In anytime of the day)


How has someone approached you?


What technique have they used?Help hot men and hot women answer this question. How would you like someone to approach you?
The context usually dictates how/if/when a person will approach you. You appear to be thinking too much into it. Most people just network and meet somebody who knows somebody.Help hot men and hot women answer this question. How would you like someone to approach you?
Actully for the ladies I think its easier cause they let the men do the approaching. Try making eye contact, and smile. If hes interested, he'll come over and start a convo.
LMAO





You are thinking about it too hard.


You dont have to PRACTICE flirting


or anything like that. Lmao


what you think it is a science


just act natural and be yourself lmao


it shouldn't be that difficult


and if it is your not being yourself


and your not being natural.





Girls approached me were just themselves


thats it, they smiled, were fun to talk to.





=]
I would ask them how was there day an what they had been up to, wat they do for a living, ask them if they would like to meet up and get to know u better...that kinda thing, i have someone very recently come up to me and ask what i do as well as part time work, and they came in and asked if i would like to meet up with them and get to know them better.... just be yourself and initiate a conversation :-)
You might ask them to show you how to use commas and sentence structure in correspondence. That should get you some attention.
come up 2 me and grab my kock

No comments:

Post a Comment