Friday, August 20, 2010

Question about male ';cockteasers';?

They knows he can play with gay men (flirt etc) because they wouldn't be able to do this with his other male pals. They like the idea that you find them attractive but know they will never sleep with you and will remind you how hot the ladies are. Whats your opinion on them? Are they 100% straight?Question about male ';cockteasers';?
I've noticed some straight guys will do that too! If they see me checking them out, they will play along and smile at me or grab their crotch etc. I think they just like attention and think it's a compliment. I asked a question about that too. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Question about male ';cockteasers';?
Do they blink incessantly while eating oatmeal? Without this info. I cannot guess.
I actually like the ';cock-teasers'; they make me feel pretty good about myself, and if your smoother than they are, you beat them at their own game and leave their apartment walking funny.
  • Can humans catch giardia from dogs
  • house call
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment