Friday, August 20, 2010

What lengths will women go to to flirt?

Apparently I'm one of those men that are oblivious to flirting... So the question is, what do women do to flirt? How do we as men know when a flirt is innocent or when they want something out of it (relationship, drink, sex, whatever)? Is there such a thing as an innocent flirt?





How do you want a man to flirt with you? Can he also be innocent or does he want something (in your opinion as a woman)?





What lengths will women go to to flirt?
Well several times I've had boobs flashed at me. I think they were flirting. Also, there's the drunken screaming ';WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO F**K ME?!'; I think she was trying to suggest something.What lengths will women go to to flirt?
I will acknowledge you.
She will act cute or suggestive or giggly or just fun and friendly depending on the girl.





It can mean that she likes you


Is just having innocent fun


Wants to manipulate you


It can be a transaction that goes like this... I'll flirt with you and you show me that you are interested so I can boost my ego. End of transaction.





answers2 lol, yeah I forgot bending over so you can see down her top.
A woman is flirting if she looks at you and smiles, and you do not know her.





Assume that all flirting is innocent.





If you like her, smile back and say Hi!





There! That was easy!
There are some who are modest when they flirt, and then there are some who are very bold. The some of modest signs are:





If she continuously smile, bat her eyes, tries to get close to you, walks seductively when she knows your watching, treats you better than other guys, always finding ways to be alone with you, etc.





Some signs of the bold ones are:





She licks her tongue at you.


She's gets in your face as ask u some rhetorical question.


She shows you her stuff (I actually had this happen to me) Excessive cleavage or her underwear.


Her hand and body are always somehow touching you.


She always talks vividly about sex all the time.


She shows up at inappropriate times. (I had a girl in military appear in our share bathroom when its no way she could have not known someone was in the shower)



I think that flirting is a fun thing and should not be taken seriously.


Yes innocent but mischievous does happen all the time around fun people who are cool. I find it hard to practice my flirting skills because ever body is to dam uptight or needy.

No comments:

Post a Comment