Friday, August 20, 2010

Why are gay men such flirts ?

ive noticed that all the gay men i know and ones i don't know that i meet at work are so flirty like they always tell me how pretty i am or how they love my hair or my makeup or my skin and winking at me and i see them doing this to other girls as well not just me and like the gay guys i do know they smack my *** and play with my hair i don't have a problem with it lol but its like dude your homo what the hell are you doing ?


do they know that their doing it ?


its not like a straight guy flirting tho its not ';i wanna have sex with you'; flirting but its definitely flirting i feel like allot of gay men are like this with women maybe not all of them but the ones ive seen and met are .


so why do gay guys flirt with women ?Why are gay men such flirts ?
I don't know if it's flirting if it's not sexual. I would call it just complimenting.Why are gay men such flirts ?
I m bisexual


i m really flirty


well basically if i like smething


i say it


i m open minded and say whatevers on my mind IF it is appropriate and


NOT awkward for the flirtee
its just how we r
I'm like this with practically every girl I meet. For me it's fun because it's harmless. I know nothing can come from it. The only problem with it is that most people think I'm straight unless I tell them I'm gay and I'll forget that when flirting with girls who don't know I'm gay, so then they think I'm actually interested in them so they develop a crush and the awkward ';Sorry, I'm gay, I don't actually like you...'; conversation comes into play.





But like I said, I flirt because it's harmless. If I flirt with a guy and he rejects me, my feelings get hurt. If I flirt with a girl and she rejects me I don't feel hurt because I didn't really want her anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment