Friday, August 20, 2010

Man flirts like crazy, but won't ask me out...?

I've been friends with this man for 6 or 7 months. We've been getting a lot closer since January. I've always been attracted to him, but now really want to pursue some type of relationship with him. I know that he likes me back. How much, I don't know. But I know. We've been hanging out as friends in a group for a long time now, and even kinda went out once, and I ended up sleeping over at his place. But we didn't kiss or anything. I should have kissed him though! And I think wanted to also. Now I'm afraid that I am going to slip into the friend category.... I told him this weekend I was going out and that ';I would really like it'; if he would come! He was out of town and wasn't sure when he was going to get back. He told me he'd let me know. And he never did!!! I refuse to email/call/text him again.





Has he stopped liking me? Is he just intimidated by me because I'm older? Why are men so frustrating???Man flirts like crazy, but won't ask me out...?
you might have to go after him cuz he might just be shy with this kind of thingMan flirts like crazy, but won't ask me out...?
well guys are like that. they like to play with our feelings! i think he does still like you but it sounds like to me he is a player. be careful with them! and i know how you feel about being older than the guy you are attracted to because im older than the guy i like and he is to shy to ask me out. so i think that you should just talk to him and be like what's up... just to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment