Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How many women like to flirt with other men???

i do it all the time.How many women like to flirt with other men???
Never do, ever. I'm completely happy with the attention from my boyfriend and couldn't ask for more. I'm a fiercely loyal person and would never cheat or come anywhere close to it. Thankfully my boyfriend is the same. He trusts me 100% and I trust him.





-EliseHow many women like to flirt with other men???
i dont flirt at all...its not in my nature
GUILTY
minus me...
(It depends what u do when u flirt...)








I estimate roughly 55648222113 women like to flirt.
well am 39 yr old and divorced and flirt with my boss who is just 25 and unmarried!!
hummmm ,,feeling frisky are we ?????
well whenever i saw a man i wanted i went for it all girls flirt in there own ways the looking and blushing when they see ect. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment