Monday, August 16, 2010

What is considered flirting among grown men? help me recognize the flirt!?

I could have sworn this 30+ yo guy was flirting with me! I mean, I have never had a grown man tell me the things he has, but I am soooooo not confident in my flirting skills. Can yall help me judge if his comments? Keep in mind that at the time they were said btwn to supposedly 'straight' men. So are they a lil over the top gay! I figure at 30+ he knows or should know what he is doing. He called me a charmer, and then when I denied that, he called me modest. He told me that I was well built, I looked like a footballer. He started a dialog with me about mistletoe... he pointed some out to me and asked me if that is what is was. I have not known this guy that long... so we are just new found friends at most. What do yall think... is he flirting? How can I flirt back? If he isn't gay, I would like to not make him think I am hung up on him, or think that I think he is gay and hitting on me when he is just being a buddy. Help!What is considered flirting among grown men? help me recognize the flirt!?
well, if you want to flirt back,


you should be prepared to take it to where it goes.


flirting


either ends with you both realizing its just ';a game'; OR


it ends with you trying to find your underwear afterward.





if you want the latter, when he starts flirting,


and says things that could be taken sexually,


take it just a little further, and see his reaction.


for example.


';is that mistletoe?';


';yes, you know what THAT means, right?';


he'll either take it even further, or he will back off, and the ball will still be in his court,


without ruining the friendship.What is considered flirting among grown men? help me recognize the flirt!?
good one. I would say that he is flirting BUT, it all depends on where your from and bla bla bla bla bla, If your in the deep south like Alabama or something then yeah he is flirting but in my neck of the woods (San Francisco California) He very well could have on tight leather pants and a hot pink shirt next time you see him and be straight as an arrow and homophobic as Tim Hardaway.





Engage him in more conversation. Ask him did he play football, As him where he likes to hang out. If he starts naming off any spots that you know of then there you go, or if you have never heard of them look them up.





OR





you can use my fail safe line. Its tricky to pull off but gives you the answer if you work it right





';so what does your girlfriend(or wife) think of *blank*';





for instance football. Strike up a conversation about football and laugh and joke and then





';so does your girlfriend(or wife) like football?'; and you have your answer.





remember to work it in the conversation don't just come out with it because it will seem very weird
coquettishness never gets old

No comments:

Post a Comment