Friday, August 20, 2010

Why do men do this?

Why is it that single men will flirt with you one day and be all in your face, then the next day they may just walk by and look at you and not even speak. Next time you see them, they are back to wanting you around them and flirting, smiling, and talking like crazy. What is the logic behind this? It's so confusing. How can you ever figure something out like that?Why do men do this?
I don't know, and I wish I knew. It seems like such mind games but, the couple times I confronted a guy on it, they claimed to be completely unaware of their behavior. Or, they were denying it. I try to be very consistent in how I treat others, for the very reason that I've experienced this and being as sensitive as I am, it has hurt me a great deal.Why do men do this?
i think that guys do that to keep you thinking, at the edge of your seat. calm down and good luck. ^_^
guys wonder the same thing about girls. what would keep them coming back for more but a little mystery? we all do it.
Just keeping you on your toes.
hmmmm well the truth is i don't really know y they do that but i think it's annoying because y can't they tell u that they like u instead of flirting around??? and now i think that guys hve SPLIT PERSONALITY because the first day they're gonna flirt with u then d nxt day they're gonna ignore u... it's really messed up and u can never figure out y they do that.... o and one more thing mayb they do tht because they're playing their ';game';... they do that alot! so if i were u i'm gonna b careful if u don't wanna get hurt in d end

No comments:

Post a Comment