Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I flirt with older men and is it wrong to do this?

I am 18 and I have a thing for older men. I like the fact that they are more confident and outspoken, carry themselves well, are mature, polite, and work.





Older men approach wayyyyy more than boys my own age do. My appearance is different though, lol. I look like I am 15/16 even though I am 18...but I dress like I am in my 20s. In other words, I look like a high-schooler with one hell of a fashion sense.


..don't know if that's good or bad..


it's confusing b/c I do not know if the older men are interested in my body or my youth?How do I flirt with older men and is it wrong to do this?
Most older guys would be interested in any female who is fit and attractive. That's one advantage we have, we can chose from a pretty large age range.





If anyone says ';Ewwww'; when you say you like older guys, let it be their problem, not yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment