Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What do men consider flirting?

Recently, my boyfriend got very upset with me and said that I flirt with other guys. I admit flirting used to be a problem when I was younger, but now I can honestly say that I'm overcoming it. I said to him that I don't lightly touch other guys when conversing with them, or throw my head back and laugh at their jokes, or many of the other things I used to do. He told me that flirting isn't just touch, and that you can flirt with your eyes and the way you are around them. My intentions around men are strictly friendship, and in no way do I want to lead them on or make them attracted to me. How can I show my boyfriend I only have eyes for him? Can anyone help show me the fine line between being friendy and being flirtacious?What do men consider flirting?
Ask your bf what mannerisms attracted him to you. That's the kind of thing he considers flirting. Don't do that stuff with other guys. This assumes that the problem is not his insecurity, of course. If he's buggin' there's really nothing you can do to make this right, because the problem isn't you. It will only get better when he realizes that he's with a beautiful woman and that other guys are going to look, and that there's nothing wrong with that as long as all they do -- and all you'll let them do -- is look.What do men consider flirting?
A lot of my friends confuse friendlyness with flirting
Alot of people take being friendly wrong. It sounds like your boyfriend is the jealous type and that could be a problem later on. Tell him that is your basic personality, and that he fell for you for who you are, so please accept it and trust you. You are going to have to come to an understanding or the accusations will continue and you will be miserable and afraid to look at or talk to anyone in case he thinks you're flirting.
Guys get mad because we know how other guys think....whether they know you have a man or not....sometimes even if they are friends of your man





Its hard to watch your girlfriend be nice to another guy and not think that running through his head is nakedness.





Don't know a solution other than to keep assuring him.
Depends on the guy. Some desperate guys consider any acknowlegement of their existence flirting while other guys oncly consider flirting if you are touching in an overtly sexy way or going out of your way to show too much skin flirting. Most guys are in the middle and think that light touching, giggling too much, laughing at their stupidest jokes, or things like that are flirting.
flirt wants attention no action, slut wants it all.
if telling him that you have no intentions beyond friendship with anyone but him is not enough, it's not what you're doing, he has a jealousy issue - even though it comes from the fact that he cares about you and doesn't want to loose you, jealous people can do scary things - if he often becomes very angry or tries to prevent you from going places or makes other 'rules' for you, there should be warning bells ringing in your head


whatever the case, he's scared - just keep showing him how much you care about him, and only him
Just wondering.. did he know you when you were flirty?? Many times a happy look in the eyes will set guys off.... He may be the insecure type that is jealous of you laughing with any other guy... this is something you have to be careful of... Best to have him right there and have your arm around his waist or your arm tucked inside of his arm if you are going to be laughing with other guys... Some guys need to be in the ';front line';so they feel they are number one... HOWEVER... this may backfire... You really need to have better communication between you and your b/f.. He sounds very insecure.. If this is the case, are you prepared to take a total back seat and only laugh if he tells you you can?? Make sure of what you BOTH want from the relationship...
It depends on him your actual bf. Find out listening to him.
I've been accused of being too flirtatious when I didn't think I was at all. Some men take your just being nice as flirting. Perhaps your boyfriend is just being jealous.
Your boyfriend it totally right. It's not just touch, it's looks and body language, tone of voice, etc. It's all of the above!
i think u need 2 ask urself...what do u consider flirting? what if ur bf was doing the things u do....would it bother u?sum of us just arent born jealous....but most r...an as im not really a jealous gal...i still know my boundaries....and i know when im over stepping my guy's trust.....mmm looking at other guys n a way thats botherin ur bf....is flirting ...i mean he sees how u look at him...an im guessin he sees that same spark n ur eyes while looking at others....don't look at other guys n their eyes...eye contact should b with those that u truly love...friends sure...but when im talking 2 other guys....i never really stare n their eyes...r touch them...men know men...u should talk 2 him and do as he wants...an if ur having troubles doing want he wants...maybe just maybe u 2 ain't meant 4 each other....good luck
I dont think anything is flirting cuz I really dont care for anyone but myself

No comments:

Post a Comment